We want kids to love coming to church to learn about God, his Son Jesus Christ, the Bible, and how the church family works together. Kids’ Kash is a positive reward system to encourage kids to become actively involved in their faith walk. As these kids leave the Children’s Ministry to enter our Youth Ministry, we hope that they will have developed good habits and that their daily walk will continue without needing the rewards! Our hope is that this unique reward system will invite children into a lifelong habit of living their life for Christ!
Below is a list of how children (K - 5th grade & ABLE teens) can earn Kids’ Kash each week at church. Most of these options are partnering the children’s ministry with parental involvement.
- Attendance = 1 Buck
- Bring Bible to church = 1 Buck
- Child brings a 1st time friend = 5 Bucks
- Complete individual or family devotions = 10 Bucks (Your child will need to bring a note signed by a parent saying this was completed)
- Memorize the unit key passage (bible verse) = 10 Bucks (Child can earn this one time per unit)
- Child’s Spiritual Birthday = 20 Bucks (Parent, please write a note to your child’s teacher that it is his/her spiritual birthday!)
- Serve in the Community = 20 Bucks (When your child and/or family serves in the community such as the Rescue Mission, Great American Clean-Up, Salvation Army Bell Ringer, etc, the parent needs to write a note to the classroom teacher to let them know.)
- Memorize the New and Old Testament Books of the Bible = 50 Bucks (Child can earn this one time per year, September through August)
Each child is issued a Kids' Kash Kard. This "kard" will be used like a gift card. As each child earns ‘kash,’ the ‘kard’ will be credited for that amount.
Check Kard Balance
Questions about Kids' Kash?
Contact Pastor Shandra at email@example.com.