Do you thrive on organization? Do you get down with forecasting? Do you love liaising between techies and laymen?
Well, then. You may have found your next career opportunity.
Reusser Design is looking for an Account Manager who can keep our team on task. They'll be working closely with our clients and with our team to ensure our projects run smoothly and within budget.
The right candidate must be able to understand technical information, translate it effectively for the client, and vice versa by interpreting a client's requirements and wishes to our team. They'll be our velvet hammer, able to keep our designers and strategists on task—as well as the client—by gently but firmly getting content, media and approvals so we can advance through the stages of our projects efficiently and easily.
The person in this position will also be talking with their pool of clients on a regular basis. They'll be attentive to the clients’ needs, help interpret and disseminate their wishes, and manage their expectations. With a knack for being able to talk to anyone about anything, the right candidate will be a listener and a visionary.
The right person for the job will be a hybrid between an account executive and a project manager, and must be intimately familiar with the web.
Why Reusser Design?
- Great Benefits - Simple IRA with company match, Health & Dental Insurance 15 Paid Vacation Days & 10 Company Holidays
- Subscription to TreeHouse
- The ability to choose from a 4 or 5-day work week with flexible start times Modern office including full gym and showers
- New Apple laptop & modern software
- Ability to choose a standup or sit down desk with an ergonomic chair
Reusser Design, LLC
314 N. Main Street, Suite 200, Roanoke, IN 46783
- Must have completed a four-year degree at the college or university level Must have experience in managing multiple web projects and clients simultaneously
- Must be fluent in a Mac environment, and have the capacity to navigate efficiently in Basecamp (our project management system) and quantify their hours worked in a time-management program
- Must be able to work independently and meet aggressive deadlines in a rapid-paced environment
- Must be able to manage team members and projects day-to-day and long- term by forecasting and communicating all on aspects of the project
Qualities we look for:
- Be friendly and outgoing, representing Reusser Design to the client in a positive manner
- Be detail-oriented and able to quickly recount multiple pieces of information when called upon
- Be an effective, clear communicator—writing skills are important, as is a friendly, professional phone demeanor
- Loves details and has a great system of self-organization
- Is passionate about serving clients in a wide scope of industry, from multinational retailers to local nonprofits