REGULAR WEEKEND WORSHIP TIMES
- Saturday night at 6:00 pm
- Sunday morning at 9:30 am
- Sunday morning at 11:00 am
- Children's programming for kids nursery - 5th grade is available at all services. If your kids are new to Emmanuel, click HERE to learn how to make your check-in experience much quicker for the weekend!
- The Sunday morning Branch location service is suspended until further notice.
Worship With Us!
If you are coming to the building for Worship you can typically choose one of three places to worship.
- The Worship Center is our auditorium-style seating area. Live worship and teaching take place in this space during every service of the weekend.
- Families with young children who desire to worship together are encouraged to check out The Commons. In The Commons, families can watch the worship and teaching as it is simulcast into the room. It's just a great space to try if you have little ones who are active!
- The Family Life Center is our gymnasium that is converted into a worship space on the weekends. The FLC is a great place to attend if you are seeking an even more casual experience or if you enjoy sitting at a round table to take notes. In the FLC, you will experience live worship and simulcast teaching.
In all onsite locations, we have handicap-accessible seating and hearing-impaired devices to help you make the most of your experience.
Join us online at the regularly scheduled times (Saturday at 6:00 pm; Sunday at 9:30 am or 11 am). At service time, simply go to the home page and click the "Watch Live" banner at the top. You can also save the direct link to the online service webpage as a bookmark on your internet browser and click directly there during service times. To get that link, click HERE.
If you missed a recent live broadcast of a sermon, click HERE to access the entire worship services including music and stage presentations. Or if you prefer to watch or listen to just the message, go to the Sermon page HERE.
Whether you're online or in the building, we want to know you were worshiping with us! Filling out your eCard (click HERE to access it) helps us know that you were here (we miss you when you aren't!) and is also a way for you to share prayer concerns and praises with our staff and elders.