Over the past week, the details of the school have really taken shape! The school website is live, and we are excited to announce that registration will begin this coming Monday (February 6) for the 2023-2024 school year!
We will be limited in the number of students that we are able to accept. Therefore, we will use the following as a guide for acceptance priority:
- Fill out and submit an application form(s) at www.ecsfw.org/admissions. Please note that there is a $50 non-refundable application fee per student paid via the website after completing the application.
- Upon review of your application, you will be contacted by email to request academic records and two recommendations.
- Following submission of the documents, an interview will be conducted by school leadership. This will be an opportunity to discuss details and determine if ECS is a good fit for your family. During that meeting, you will also receive a copy of the ECS Life Together Covenant, which you will need to review and agree to in order to move forward.
- Admissions decisions will be made and announced to families by April 1, 2023.
- After acceptance, there will be an enrollment fee to secure your student’s position for the 2023-2024 school year at ECS.
- Returning students to ECS (not applicable year 1)
- Siblings of currently enrolled students (not applicable year 1)
- Students whose immediate family are members of ECC
- Students whose immediate family are regular attenders of ECC
- Students who are extended family of members of ECC
- Students who are affiliated with other churches
We welcome you to visit our website for additional information as you look forward, with us, to registration opening next week! Find us at www.ecsfw.org.