We PRAY for God’s wisdom, strength and power…
by responding to God’s invitation and instruction. God invites & instructs us to pray (Ephesians 6:18, 2 Chronicles 7:14, Psalm 116:1-2, Psalm 145:18, Proverbs 15:8, Colossians 4:2, 1 Timothy 2:8).
by following the example Jesus set for us. Jesus, our example, modeled prayer for us (Luke 6:12, Luke 11:2-4, Matthew 6:9-13).
- by seeking intimacy with God. God uses prayer to grow our intimacy with Him (Psalm 131:2, James 4:8, Psalm 51:10-12, Jeremiah 33:3).
- by desiring God's purpose for our lives, church, and world. God uses prayer to accomplish his purposes in our lives, our church, and in the world (James 5:14-18, Acts 4:29-31, 2 Chronicles 32:20-23).
- by engaging in spiritual battle. God gave us prayer as a weapon for spiritual battle. (Matthew 6:13, Mark 9:28-29, Daniel 10:12-13, 2 Corinthians 10:3-5, Ephesians 6:10-18).
We engage in prayer through...
1. Congregational Prayer Base - We support each of our ministries through prayer teams.
2. Events - We seek God in prayer together at different gatherings and events.
3. Personal Prayer - We grow in prayer through personal time with God.